Question:
i'm looking for an audi mechanic in my area?
carmine316
2007-06-02 11:22:57 UTC
Newbie

Joined: 4/27/2007

thanks for your help
Four answers:
Chucky3680
2007-06-02 11:28:13 UTC
well I don't think that there might be an Audi mechanic around your area since European cars are a pain in the *** to keep up with, but you might go look around at mechanic shops and ask them if they can help you out on checking whats wrong with it. well good luck on that!
Spee
2007-06-02 22:20:05 UTC
B & P Automotive

69 Hepworth Pl

Garfield, NJ 07026

(973) 478-7077

Jorge & Jack Enterprises

35 Crooks Ave

Clifton, NJ 07011

(973) 772-0496

Rennsport Motorworks

83 Burlews Ct

Hackensack, NJ 07601

(201) 489-5577

Don't look for the cheapest places - they will use cheap parts (and low quality oil) and mess up sometimes. Make sure that the mechanic uses quality VW/Audi-approved oil.
EuroStudio
2007-06-03 01:44:03 UTC
I really get my info from here on everything. Its 100% free and free car support.
TMAC
2007-06-03 23:35:53 UTC
go to the audi dealer